sábado, 9 de julho de 2011

Nothnagel

That last night you weren't there. I had so much fun, I danced, got drunk, laughed so hard and talked a lot, but you weren't there. I didn't know what had happened to you. By the end of the night, I was tired. It was raining a little and it was very cold. My house was the furthest from all. The guys asked me if I needed company to walk home. Of course I needed company, it was cold and raining and walking home alone can be sad. But I said no. I didn't want to give trouble to anyone. When I got home, I remembered that you would never let me walk alone at night, you would be there with me.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

I'll never leave you alone. Remember this.

eu ajunto a coragem

eu só quero o que desejo porque  há o seu abraço o seu tempero o seu tempo, temperamento  há tempos eu percebo  minha vida, meu sossego  bem...