sábado, 9 de julho de 2011
Nothnagel
That last night you weren't there. I had so much fun, I danced, got drunk, laughed so hard and talked a lot, but you weren't there. I didn't know what had happened to you. By the end of the night, I was tired. It was raining a little and it was very cold. My house was the furthest from all. The guys asked me if I needed company to walk home. Of course I needed company, it was cold and raining and walking home alone can be sad. But I said no. I didn't want to give trouble to anyone. When I got home, I remembered that you would never let me walk alone at night, you would be there with me.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
minha memória questionável
Se eu esqueço é discutível minha memória questionável quantas histórias cabem em você? se eu te escuto repetir aquela da sua avó que per...
-
Viramos um para o outro cabeças no travesseiro rimos do teco de pele que sangrou rimos da grosseria que foi dita do pernilongo gordo rimamos...
-
tenho certeza que você trabalha agora mesmo compenetrado batendo teclas e metas de terno no ar condicionado a ser sério tudo tão segunda-f...
-
Há dez anos eu largava um anel do sofá de uma casa que não existe mais e dizia "eu não posso." dez anos se passaram e aquela casa ...
Um comentário:
I'll never leave you alone. Remember this.
Postar um comentário